forum passion automobiles des années 70/80 forum passion automobiles des années 70/80
Forum automobiles ancienne les années 70/80 pour ne pas les oublier
forum passion automobiles des années 70/80
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.
HQ Me And My#Sha.dows

Répondre au sujet    forum passion automobiles des années 70/80 Index du Forum -> Rue de la soif!! -> Ca vous énerve
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
padbenne

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Me And My#Sha.dows Répondre en citant

Me And My Shadows > bit.ly/1t3k8o1

Me And My Shadows

10cf746e54
Australian actress Judy Davis takes over as the grown-up Garland as the film traces her five marriages, exile from MGM, countless film and stage comebacks, and crippling addictions. On the first take, they all close in and shut her out, prompting director Victor Fleming to yell "You three dirty hams! Let that little girl in there!" The film turns out to be a huge success and she is catapulted to international stardom. This TV biopic, based on the first half of daughter Lorna Luft's book Me and My Shadows: A Family Memoir, attempts to humanize Garland's legend by presenting the singer/actress' story from an insider's point of view. Director: Alek Keshishian Stars: Madonna, Donna DeLory, Niki Harris Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland 0 Next Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland Biography Drama Not yet released A look at the life and troubled times of singer/actress Judy Garland. Life With Judy Garland premiered in February of 2001 on ABC, earning Emmy awards for both Davis and Blanchard.more Rating: PG Genre: Drama, Television, Musical & Performing Arts Directed By: Robert Allan Ackerman Written By: Robert L. Initially, she does not react to the news, having been estranged from her for years, but while filming "The Man That Got Away" sequence for A Star Is Born, her first film since MGM fired her, she misses her mark, and starts crying in her dressing room, not exactly sure if she is upset over her mother's death. Ethel is unhappy with her marriage because of her husband's homosexuality. Ethel Gumm Cynthia Gibb . To help herself cope, she moves the family to Hollywood with the hope that her daughters will break into the movie business. Davis and Blanchard did a wonderful job of playing the part of the wonderful Judy Garland! Guest More than 1 year ago This biography goes beyond the point of getting the viewer interested, it gets them emotionally attached.

—— Average Rating: N/A Reviews Counted: 1 Fresh: 1 Rotten: 0 No critic reviews yet. Most of the credit, if not all, must go to the extraordinary Judy Davis. Dean McKenna Super Reviewer View All Audience Reviews (75) Life With Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows Quotes There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Her new husband is Mickey Deans. I was allowed in without making me feel like a voyeur. Sid Luft Hugh Laurie . The memoir on which the film is based actually splits its time between Garland's story and that of its author: her daughter, actress and singer Lorna Luft. Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows at the Internet Movie Database Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows at AllMovie Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows at The New York Times .

The Dead Milei choose you pokemona cinderella story once upon a songnew girl s. 03Birdman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)two and half men s12e14 1080pcoreldraw graphics suite x7CD Kand MOVIEhelp and manual professionalFast Food Nation (2006)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    forum passion automobiles des années 70/80 Index du Forum -> Rue de la soif!! -> Ca vous énerve Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation